Best altcoins to invest in 2021
The best cryptocurrencies for investing depend on your familiarity with cryptocurrency assets and risk tolerance.
Cryptocurrency is decentralized digital money and is not controlled by third parties like a bank or the government. It is based on blockchain technology. The most popular coin is bitcoin.
Investing in cryptocurrency is increasing over time. Most people treat it as a long-term investment. However, investing in cryptocurrency can be risky for beginners.
1. Bitcoin (BTC)
Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency in the blockchain market. Volume, price, and market cap are highest than any other investment options.
Nowadays, many businesses have been approving bitcoin as a payment option. A lot of digital stores can receive payment with cryptocurrency. Recently, Tesla started accepting bitcoin for payment at the end of 2020.
2. Ethereum (ETH)
Etherium is also decentralized, open-source, and most famous after bitcoin in the blockchain industry Having the second-largest cryptocurrency by market capitalization.
Pros of Ethereum
- The founder(Vitalik Buterin) of Etherium is well known and expanding the developer community.
- Many big companies support the development of Ethereum.
- Etherium (ETH) is not capped Unlike Bitcoin and has practical utility, it makes transactions self-executing contracts and fast transaction times.
3. Cardano (ADA)
Cardano is a blockchain platform for changemakers, innovators, and visionaries, with the tools and technologies required to create possibility for the many, as well as the few, and bring about positive global change.
Pros of Cardano
- The development team, Charles Hoskinson and Jeremy Wood, co-founders of Ethereum, Cardano gained a lot of popularity after its official release in 2017.
- By implementing multiple layers (settlement layer and a computational layer), Cardano ensures maximum scalability and quick transactions.
- Cardano was one of the earliest adopters of the proof of stake algorithm which is seen by many as more efficient than proof of work.
4. Dogecoin (DOGE)
Dogecoin emerged in 2013 as a joke. It was created by Jackson Palmer and Billy Markus to satirize the growth of altcoins by making the doge internet meme into a cryptocurrency. This meme coin can be retain its popularity in the cryptocurrency since its first meme cryptocurrency.
Pros of Dogecoin
- Elon Musk is one of biggest supporter of this meme coin.
- Memes created on doge coin is increasing day by day, and people loves memes.
5. Binance Coin (BNB)
Binance Coin is the cryptocurrency of the Binance platform. The users on this trading platform is more than any other platform
Pros of Binance Coin
- Binance Coin is the cryptocurrency of the trading Binance platform.
- Binance Coin offers fast transactions and lower fees.
- BNB tokens is best utility token of Binance Exchange.